Explore the topics that matter to you
- Discover the latest trends. Get best practices from global thought leaders in learning.
- Dive into product updates. Give feedback and help craft the best solution for you.
- Join hands-on training. Expand your knowledge and gain powerful new skills.
Connect with peers and grow your network
- Unite with experts. Talk learning strategy with D2L leaders, team members and partners.
- Gain unique insights. Strengthen connections with focused discussions and casual meetups.
- Build lasting relationships. Engage with the D2L community to get the support you need.
Share groundbreaking ideas and takeaways
- Broaden your mind. Break out of your day-to-day and uncover new perspectives and tactics.
- Spark inspiration. Return to your organization with fresh ideas and practical resources.
- Have fun. Enjoy unique activities that fuel your mind and energize your body.
What you can expect
Unique activities and prizes
Interactive chats and Q&As
Product demos and deep dives
Training and professional development
Networking and discussions
On-demand recordings and resources
Our session topics include
- Accessibility and inclusive learning
- Blended learning
- Certification and micro-credentialing
- Change management and support
- Competency-based learning
- Course quality improvement
- D2L Brightspace tips and tricks
- D2L Wave tips and tricks
- Data and analytics
- Faculty and trainer development
- Instructional technology and design
- Integrated tech ecosystems and extensibility
- Leadership and organizational strategy
- Learner engagement, growth and success
- Site admin, LMS and IT best practices
D2L Inc is a CAE-Approved Provider. Every program that we offer which qualifies for CAE credit will clearly identify the number of CAE credits granted for full participation, and we will maintain records for up to 3 (three) years of your participation in accord with CAE policies.
For Fusion, D2L Users Conference: CAE credit hours = 12
I have always left Fusion with innovative ideas and strategies for improving our courses. More importantly, I have always gained a bigger network of colleagues I can rely on when I am looking for a little help.
– Wendy Lampner, Manager of Design & Development Services, University of Akron
Fusion is a fantastic way to learn about the platform and the innovative ways it is used. You can refresh yourself on the basics or dive deep into specific use cases. I guarantee you will learn something new and be inspired to leverage Brightspace in new ways. Plus, it's fun! Lots of networking opportunities and ways to experience new things.
– Travis Hunt, Learning Management System Administrator, Northeast Iowa Community College
Want to attend a high-energy, fun-filled learning conference? Then Fusion is for YOU! From informative sessions to innovative idea sharing, participants will be engaged with global colleagues (and of course the D2L Moose). Don't miss this one!
– Jennifer Davis, Instructional Designer & Quality Assurance Coordinator, Sinclair Community College
I expected Fusion to be for education technologists like myself and the admins at my organization. Having attended my first Fusion this year I can say that everyone that uses Brightspace should be coming to Fusion next year. Not just the admins and technologists. The instructors and professors can surely find things to attend. Being able to network with other people who use the platform has been very helpful and I am excited for my future working with Brightspace.
– Dave Nicholls, Educational Tech Support, University of Manitoba